- Toyota Safety Sense™ P: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Star Safety System™: Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology
- Eight airbags: Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats
- Three-point seatbelts for all seating positions with driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger belts
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters and adjustable front shoulder anchors
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats and tether anchors on all rear seats
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine immobilizer
- Hill Start Assist Control
The 2018 Toyota Corolla offers a variety of new technology features, from the Entune ™ Audio system with smartphone connectivity and voice recognition to innovative safety systems like the entire Toyota Safety Sense ™ P package. TSS-P includes features like the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. Keep yourself and your family more secure than ever with all these features in the new Toyota Corolla.
*2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.